Whether you’ll be able to pay the best Chicago, Illinois apartments or otherwise discovering what are best is definitely a pleasure. If you’re able to afford them it’s all towards the good and when not then you may plan for some time when you are able. Here would be the five best Chicago apartments –
1. Belden Stratford – As the saying goes, the complex that contains these apartments in Chicago, is really a historic landmark. But it doesn’t mean it lacks in modern amenities. You’ve everything including free satellite television, free continental breakfast, valet parking, health club, and sun deck. You will find the restaurants Mon Ami Gabi and L2O nearby. The studio rental is under $1,250 and also the 2 bed room apartments cost between $3,635 and $4,354.
2. MDA City Apartments – They permit you to try out their luxury Chicago apartments. You will find the theater district, Mag Mile, and CTA nearby. The amenities incorporate a washer dryer in each and every apartment, bamboo floors, round-the-clock concierge, Cinema, Sky Park, and free wi-fi in keeping areas. The apartments are ecological friendly and also have Leadership in Energy and Ecological Design certification. Rents vary from $1,200 to $3,315.
3. McClurg Court – These Chicago apartments for rental offer great views including those of Lake Michigan, Oak Street Beach, John Hancock Building, and also the Chicago Art Institute. There’s a shut shopping concourse having a banker, a dental professional, a dry cleaner present. The complex also offers indoor tennis courts and pool along with a big sun deck. The apartments have walk-in closets, stone and ceramic tiled baths, well furnished stainless kitchen etc. The cost varies between $1149 and $2051).
4. The Regal – These apartments in Chicago range from Reinhold Residential who’ve great apartment complexes in Philadelphia too. The amenities include individually controlled ac, elegant baths with marble vanities and full-length mirrors, gourmet kitchens with frost free refrigerator, 3 cycle dishwashing machine, niche cabinets etc. The area is close to nearly everything that you’ll require. You’ve Condition Street shopping, dining at Italian Village and Taste of Siam, an exciting art and culture scene at Goodman Theater etc. The cost ranges between $650 and $2,200 (and above).
5. Eugenie Terrace – These Chicago apartments for rental offer great views from the Chicago Skyline and Lake Michigan. The amenities include on-site dry cleaner, roof top pool, sun deck, and round-the-clock doorman. The apartment amenities include gourmet kitchens, floor to ceiling bay home windows, stainless appliances, and walk-in closets. The complex is near Lincoln subsequently Park, Gold Coast, and Old Town. You’ve Wells Street for shopping, The Adobo Grill, Hearth Inn, and Corcorans for dining, and Kata combs and Suite Lounge to keep things interesting. The rental involves around $1,800.